No votes
Hawks - Heimer
63%

Total votes: 24

Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

Voted for Steven.

He built a great team through the draft and made trades during the season to bring his team to #1 in the East
heimer
General Manager

Post by heimer »

i’m voting for steven. the illyasva trade was a great move and gave him plus rebounding at the 3 which not only is hard to find but helped them win the east - although not outright. joe made a nice move to grab crawford. jwoo tied for the lead in the east and had a young and mostly homegrown team that outperformed expectations. jesse was being jesse again which was really fun to see. derek went full jesse as well and i thought crushed it on the value front all season long. well done gentleman. tough one as this wasn’t a volume year for trades. BUT lots of homegrown teams showing you can draft championship talent and build with the Nets showing you can get fucked enough in the lottery you will get AD and become the swamp dragons once foretold. Also great job to Pankin and the Wolves for growing some youngins and going from bottom feeder to real contender in a season. Won some Lottos but also Eric Bledsoe. what a pick. Tony Allen for 100rp down right disgusting value deal. Great stuff but ultimately Swampdragons made the defining move to change their squad into uber boards and a very well balanced squad 🐉✅

as for the votes for me - it means a lot even if it’s not the greatest campaign *cough*thank you matt*cough*

thank you to Ashes for being the best commissioner a GM could ask for. you keep it professional and have created some great players/bigs - something GMs familiar with FBB have said can be hard to do.
Welcome to Atlanta where the playas play
And we ride on dem thangs like ev-ery day
Big beats, hit streets, see gangstahs roamin'
And parties don't stop 'til eight in the Monin
Derek
Small Council

Post by Derek »

Voted for Heimer. Personally I think he had to give up a lot to get KD, so good on him for being willing to pull the trigger.
Josh
The Champ

Post by Josh »

Tough choose between Steven and heimer this season. Ultimately going to Steven who I think is set up nicely for continued success. Props to heimer for taking a risk and achieving on a challenging path to elite contention
Tyler
General Manager

Post by Tyler »

Voted Heimer! Loved the KD move and think it’s a great fit in hotlanta. Struck when the iron / reek was hot. Excellent campaign that took them to the conference finals!

Also considered JWoo, Jesse, and Joe who I thought all had really good campaigns. Jesse was probably my second vote, the lma acquisition was perfect next to Boban and Corey Joseph is a star.

Also shoutout Derek, for breaking down his team for good value and still making the playoffs. Bucks will be back sooner than later
Last edited by Tyler on July 4th, 2024, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

I considered Steven and Jesse strongly, then Jwoo and Joe in a tier under that, but, ultimately, I voted for Heimer.

The timing of the KD trade was beautiful, and it turned the Hawks' season around, catapulted them into a beautiful post-season run, and set them up well going forward. Great season from Hawkleheimer!
Pokemon Master Rahsaan Roland Kirk. Yes.
Clinton
General Manager

Post by Clinton »

I didnt read anyone elses vote and i didnt check what the tally is right now, with that though…

I had two people in mind for GMOTY. Hoff n Heimer.

Magic City Wingz n Thingz: This man got KD for Brad Beal, someone who this writer believes needs to stop being thrown around this league like a wet rag, and presumably 5 picks destined for the mid to late 20s. I think more picks too? Idk great trade from both sides frfr. Regardless, Heimer has tried to fill that role with multiple top tier players. Iggy, DIRK, Paul Pierce i think and nada. So he put his balls on the table for KD and has an amazing core for the forseeable future. Nice, but not vote worthy.

Nay, instead my vote goes to another big booty get down capital in DallASSan

Hoffs House of Horrors: hASSan, Jrue, MKG. Youre shitting me right? We let this team come together. MKG, CJ Miles, Middleton, fuck, even my man Andre Blatchay. Idk since this vote is strictly on reg season, im still going with Hoff. He built such a perfectly balanced offense/defensive juggernaut on the fly this season and thats why giving him my vote.
8-) Santa Cruz Warriors NDL Champs: 8-)
2008, 2012, 2014
Clinton
General Manager

Post by Clinton »

Oh word, heimer is winning so nbd with my vote
8-) Santa Cruz Warriors NDL Champs: 8-)
2008, 2012, 2014