Sun's Block

Shop your players here.
Tyler
The Champ
Sun's Block

Post by Tyler »

Superstars that can be had for a big package centered around a blue chip prospect:
Boban Marjanovic - the best player on a title winning team. Dropped 42 points, 15 boards, 4 stocks and 1 TO in game 7 on the road against the DPOY.

Nikola Jokic - Strength >85, inside >85, jumpshot >85, age < 24, scouted potential >/= B, rebounding = consistently improving through hard work and dedication to his craft

Elite Prospect looking to breakout:

Marquesse Chriss - A- defense, B rebounding, started at small forward on a title winning team, clearly a winning player with 16 RC points available. Only 20 years old still showing A pot

Isaac Bonga - small forward who can play PG with great starting rebounding, his only weakness is his weakness but that weakness could be a strength when played at point guard... or at least that's what he told me in his job interview when i asked him what his greatest weakness was

Overpaid veteran who is still very good at sim basketball
Dwight Howard - former DPOY, current champion, swiss-army knife who can play 3-5 with great results. Shot 47% from the floor with A-rebounding and 4 stocks a game. His contract is girthy so i'm realistic on him though, but this guy can help a tanker flip a switch to competing and wont cost you much anything to acquire.

Picks
2019 - none
2020 - none
2021 - Suns FRP
2022 - Suns FRP
2023 - Suns FRP
2024 - Suns FRP

Looking to wheel and deal, I'm happy to run it back and try to repeat with the same team but I get the most joy out of this league through trading and now that we finally won a title, I can get back on my bullshit of overlevering myself to win 49 games! I just want to feel something!

I can either try to upgrade my point guard slot or sell guys for assets if the value is right!
The Transfer Portal
Small Council

Post by The Transfer Portal »

Boban
SoNicks
General Manager

Post by SoNicks »

Bonga getting moved around and talked about like he’s even played a combine game.
BBB
Tyler
The Champ

Post by Tyler »

SoNicks wrote: September 10th, 2024, 6:46 pm Bonga getting moved around and talked about like he’s even played a combine game.
I’m trying to manifest him into being a god like Jesse did with Boban.