Sim #11 (71-80)

All sim discussion goes here!
GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

https://www.simleaguenirvana.com/boxes/78-3.html

Three oh shit lines from Marvin, Prince Gregory, and Jay Will Fuck!
Pokemon Master Rahsaan Roland Kirk. Yes.
GX.
General Manager

Post by GX. »

Couple good wins that sim. Feel like my team might be headed for forever mediocrity but I’m here to see the progression
mantypas/CavsCzar
General Manager

Post by mantypas/CavsCzar »

Cavs small ball experiment did not work, though Granger had a sick 28 pt 20 rebound game at the 4. Back to the drawing board
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

pretty wild to see the defensive parity shift in the league when it comes to oFG%. A few seasons ago the best defensive teams were holding opponents to .415 or .420 shooting, now the best rate in the league is .430 and there are a lot of teams clustered around that number
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

Everybody buyin but nobody sellin
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Merv wrote: June 26th, 2024, 12:48 pm Everybody buyin but nobody sellin
Spurs are selling! But yeah it's bleak out there. I do think there are a few teams who should be selling bc of team age/team champ equity/cap reasons but aren't...good discussion for a pod
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Derek
Small Council

Post by Derek »

I formally apologize to Ashes for having to constantly adjust my DC with Johan/Jason/Joel/Jordan/Jeff/JJ and Marco/Marcus
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

Joe wrote: June 26th, 2024, 2:11 pm
Merv wrote: June 26th, 2024, 12:48 pm Everybody buyin but nobody sellin
Spurs are selling! But yeah it's bleak out there. I do think there are a few teams who should be selling bc of team age/team champ equity/cap reasons but aren't...good discussion for a pod
Name some names bro!