Sim #13 (86-90)

All sim discussion goes here!
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

I am going to do my genuine best to get the draft file and notes up late tomorrow night, but plan for Saturday. I will likely be calling out Saturday from this court stuff
Jordo
The Champ

Post by Jordo »

Every fucking player on this team has been hurt this year
Yee-to-the-Haw
Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

And that caps a HoF career by TMac!
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Critical road win over the 2nd place Nets to give us some breathing room

26-6 and a +10.7 differential since our bunch of moves at day 45...waiting for that big injury to bring us back down to earth
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

9-45 since day 20 #disasterclass
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
jwoo
General Manager

Post by jwoo »

from Ashes - no sim tonight. More time for trades!
tonger
General Manager

Post by tonger »

FYI gents - I'll be at a silent meditation retreat from July 3-14 and likely offline completely. To ensure I don't hold things up for everyone else, our lord @ashes will be running the Pacers in my absence. Not great timing with the playoffs and offseason, but it is what it is! Thanks to ashes for his help and go Pacers
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

tonger wrote: Yesterday, 10:01 am FYI gents - I'll be at a silent meditation retreat from July 3-14 and likely offline completely. To ensure I don't hold things up for everyone else, our lord @ashes will be running the Pacers in my absence. Not great timing with the playoffs and offseason, but it is what it is! Thanks to ashes for his help and go Pacers
This is pretty dope