Monty Williams REVIVED, HE’S OUR GHOSTCOACH™️ NOW

Post information about your team here.
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager
Monty Williams REVIVED, HE’S OUR GHOSTCOACH™️ NOW

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

*For immediate release*

We did the Jon Snow thing to former Suns coach and once-sentient human being Monty Williams. By that, we mean we took his body up to the coldest and most northern part of our state, and made sure no one had sex. New Jersey is…not that cold right now, actually. The whole thing was kinda a nothing burger 🥱

Then we did the Jay Z Black Album thing to former Suns coach and longtime processor of oxygen Monty Williams. By that, we mean we did the 99 Problems second verse skit with Hov and the cop in lil voices. “You was doing 55 in a 54” is whimsical, I mean, who has heard of a speed limit that doesn’t end in a 5 or a 0?! You’re crazy for this one, Rick!

Then we did the Evanescence thing, and BROUGHT [sic] HIM BACK TO LIFE. Monty “Alive!” Williams will assuredly save us from the nothing we’ve become.

When asked for comment, Monty let out a light bark and licked the microphone. We’re still working out a few things. PLEASE WELCOME GAY HAUNTED GHOSTCOACH™️ MONTY “I FEEL SO ALIVE, FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, I CAN’T DENY YOU” WILLIAMS. He’s also Lou’s dad now, because no one here knows how surnames work (“sir name, like a knight? Ok Elton SCHLONG” - Nets president of basketballs Joe Budden).
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
Jordo
General Manager

Post by Jordo »

Hahahahaha I’m dying (no pun intended)
Yee-to-the-Haw
Tyler
The Champ

Post by Tyler »

Evanescence doesn’t get talked about enough in 2024
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

Tyler wrote: Yesterday, 8:56 pm Evanescence doesn’t get talked about enough in 2024
It’s 2018
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

👻🐉

Concepts of a Plan
General Manager

Post by Concepts of a Plan »

Does the GhostCoach™️ have a whistle that summons X’s and O’s like Alan Rails the GhostTrain guy…who summons ghost trains?

We have concepts of a plan - Orlando Front Office
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

once you get called Elton Shlong you really have no recourse
I miss Manu