Faith in Ball

Post information about your team here.
SoNicks
General Manager
Faith in Ball

Post by SoNicks »

Sonicks press statement for urgent release:

We have faith in coach Lamar. We have even more faith in our Star PG Lonzo Ball. I repeat, WE TRUST OUR BALLS. And we have the balls to increase the number of balls in our sack. As Lamar’s two youngest gear up for their SLN debut, we know that Lonzo will continue to be the trailblazer that he has already shown us. To compare, we absolutely think he’ll be along the same career path as Jameer. Late bloomer to Goat. We will do what is necessary to unite the brothers. This is a family league. We want the same experience for this exuberant family that the Morris family received so many years ago. We will do this, one way or the other. Some will say, what do you see in a PG that’s posting 5-4-2. He does have a solid D to accompany his ball, posting 2.4:1.0 sTOcks ratio which is nice. But he’s offensively defunk. Luckily, there is no pressure on him to turn it around a single day sooner than needed. We’re willing to dump our entire Markering budget into this man and the brand he represents. Ankle injuries be damned. It’s true, I have no idea what it means to BBB, his stip is as mysterious as our SimGod. But like ashes, so too do my Balls work in mysterious ways.

The rest of our guys have bought into the culture. Julius “handles” Randle has emphasized his patience and desire to elevate his game and his fondness for rookie SG Brunson cannot be overstated. We have high hopes for the future of this team and despite the necessity of making big moves in the future, we are sleeping well knowing we got the balls to get it done.

From Steamboat, with Love

SSS
BBB
Concepts of a Plan
General Manager

Post by Concepts of a Plan »

You know it’s LaVar right?
We have concepts of a plan - Orlando Front Office
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

This is a family league!
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲