17-18 Offseason Questionnaire

Post your written content here!
rbrown5192
General Manager

Post by rbrown5192 »

1. Draft thoughts? Sleepers, busts, your draft, other drafts, whatever.
Such a fun draft with so much talent. Can’t wait to see how Luka turns out.

2. How do you feel about your offseason, and what are your goals for this coming season?
I got back my guys so all is well.

3. Thoughts on TC? What improvements do you want to see from your team?
Really hoping to see Dejounte take a leap in Inside to increase his scoring volume. And hoping Otto keeps improving, especially when he gets +20 Potential

4. Who wins each division and why?

Atlantic: Knicks
Central: Pacers
Midwest: Grizzlies
Pacific: Suns

5. What team needs to pick a direction this offseason, and what direction should they pick?
Cleveland maybe? Seems like they could trade some assets and go for it around Zach Lavine

6. Excluding your team, what is the player or team storyline you're going to be watching most closely this year?
Very curious to see the Raptors post-TP. And excited to see how Luka looks as a rookie

7. We're 20 seasons and 2 calendar years in and we are all so grateful to have this league. If you hadn't decided to join SLN, what dumb useless hobby (e.g., community service work, getting a pet, spending more time with your family and friends) would you have chosen instead to fill your time?
Sports betting more. This is cheaper

8. Instead of a player rating boost, come up with an idea for a 20th anniversary gift to all the GMs.
Contract extension / reduction. Or a one-time position change without positional eligibilities / penalties.

9. Thoughts on your real life sports team(s).
The Colts are fun! Anthony Richardson has one hell of an arm.

10. Movies, TV, books, games, whatever recommendations.
Wise Guy, the new David Chase / Sopranos doc

Bonus: add a pic/gif of how you feel about your season
heimer
General Manager

Post by heimer »

not many draft thoughts. think it was a really deep draft. liked the move by and for both the sonicks and the bullets/wizards/lobos.

2. How do you feel about your offseason, and what are your goals for this coming season?
i feel pretty okay. i’m drunk right now so i guess i feel nice but man we are stretched thin with the cap. very little room to maneuver unless i moved one of the big 3.

Would love to see Jonas tick up anywhere and russ to tick up shooting wise. the freebies make this TC that much more interesting.

Atlantic: Knicks Nav
Central: Hawks KD
Midwest: Grizz ?
Pacific: Suns Tyler

5. What team needs to pick a direction this offseason, and what direction should they pick?
Celtics need a direction and they should pick the TAnak.

6. Excluding your team, what is the player or team storyline you're going to be watching most closely this year?
Rockets old man withers team. very excited to see curry and crawfish.

7. We're 20 seasons and 2 calendar years in and we are all so grateful to have this league. If you hadn't decided to join SLN, what dumb useless hobby (e.g., community service work, getting a pet, spending more time with your family and friends) would you have chosen instead to fill your time?
i really don’t want to think what i could’ve accomplished in this time. i wouldn’t want to have spent this time with any other group of gentlemen.

8. Instead of a player rating boost, come up with an idea for a 20th anniversary gift to all the GMs.
a golden retriever

go pats. duck the haters

horrible bosses is great when you hate your boss and need to vent. currently doing this for nina. good stuff

Welcome to Atlanta where the playas play
And we ride on dem thangs like ev-ery day
Big beats, hit streets, see gangstahs roamin'
And parties don't stop 'til eight in the Monin
Derek
Small Council

Post by Derek »

2017-18 Offseason Questionnaire

Excited about Shai. It was tough to pass on a generational IRL player like Luka, but I think SGA fits my needs better.

We should win more games this season, and hopefully we can flip the switch sooner rather than later.

We don't have any old guys, so fingers crossed for a positive TC. Would be fun to see Beal improve from the +20 potential boost.

Atlantic: Knicks, they're a better version of last season's team
Central: Raptors, they won Central last season and they can do it again
Midwest: Grizz, their young guys should improve and not sure what Kyrie's up to
Pacific: Suns, Boban

Would be fun to see a superstar head to the Warriors.

Who wins the Midwest? Could see any of Grizz, Wolves, Mavs, Jazz.

Realistically, video games.

We got boosts!

The Pats are undefeated, maybe we'll get to 5 wins this season. Hope my boys on the Celts are enjoying their time off, let's run it back.

Been watching episodes of Fringe before bed, it's a fun JJ Abrams sci fi show. Black Myth: Wukong is solid, it's essentially China's version of God of War.