POD: Contender or Pretender?

Post them sweet podcasts here!
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Tyler wrote: June 15th, 2024, 10:11 pm The pod summed up my internal thoughts on the Suns. Sorta conflicted on where to go to next. Should probably just stay patient and let the young guys marinate. But also Lebron
Weigh in on whether you would flip Jokic for Lebron! The people need to know brother
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Tyler
General Manager

Post by Tyler »

Joe wrote: June 16th, 2024, 12:32 am
Tyler wrote: June 15th, 2024, 10:11 pm The pod summed up my internal thoughts on the Suns. Sorta conflicted on where to go to next. Should probably just stay patient and let the young guys marinate. But also Lebron
Weigh in on whether you would flip Jokic for Lebron! The people need to know brother
I probably would. Disagree with Matt that we wouldn’t become Uber contenders overnight. Kwame / Darko / Hayward / Lin / Lebron J Rich off the bench beats any team in the west imho
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Tyler wrote: June 16th, 2024, 1:24 am
Joe wrote: June 16th, 2024, 12:32 am
I probably would. Disagree with Matt that we wouldn’t become Uber contenders overnight. Kwame / Darko / Hayward / Lin / Lebron J Rich off the bench beats any team in the west imho
Feel like if I’m @Dmo I do it too

Trade machine go MRRRRRUNMNUMNUMNUMNUM
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
bpankin
General Manager

Post by bpankin »

Palmcast
bpankin
General Manager

Post by bpankin »

So excited to listen to this
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

live look at the filming of this podcast

Jordo
The Champ

Post by Jordo »

Yee-to-the-Haw
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

How will I know if I'm a contender or pretender?!?!?! Distinctly offensive, Magic being slighted so early in the climb
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Merv wrote: June 16th, 2024, 5:22 pm How will I know if I'm a contender or pretender?!?!?! Distinctly offensive, Magic being slighted so early in the climb
I don’t think you guys had a good enough record after sim 1. But seeing the amount of traction this pod got and how much we do be hatin on mark ass bitches, there is a good chance we bring this one back later this season or next season. Matt will host as Ice T, I’ll be Charlie Murphy and Heimer is obviously Mr. roboto, top playa hater from Korea
Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

In the Jrue Holiday draft, I had 3rd best lotto odds and dropped to 6