POD: 2016-17 Over/Under/PUSHHHHHH

Post them sweet podcasts here!
Joe
Small Council
POD: 2016-17 Over/Under/PUSHHHHHH

Post by Joe »

You know the drill boys. Sorry for the length but people actually filled out their pickems this year and nobody is sure who's tanking. Except the Warriors, they are definitely tanking. Derek, Nav, Joe and Tyler (first O/U appearance!) on this one. Enjoy!

"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
SoNicks
General Manager

Post by SoNicks »

Tyler rocking back to back pods!! 👑 the peoples champion
BBB
heimer
General Manager

Post by heimer »

always love this one. more navledge is better for everyone
Welcome to Atlanta where the playas play
And we ride on dem thangs like ev-ery day
Big beats, hit streets, see gangstahs roamin'
And parties don't stop 'til eight in the Monin
mantypas/CavsCzar
General Manager

Post by mantypas/CavsCzar »

post the spreadsheet where we can see who said what! - and thank you!
FOR THE LAND
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

mantypas/CavsCzar wrote: July 17th, 2024, 8:36 am post the spreadsheet where we can see who said what! - and thank you!
Sorry forgot - done!
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

heimer wrote: July 17th, 2024, 8:31 am always love this one. more navledge is better for everyone
Agreed!

I've been scanning the boards for days looking for a better SF, but there seems to be a lack of availability. Either way, I am not trading 2 firsts to bring AK back. I would think about it with no firsts. I don't think Barnes is so bad - shooting super efficiently with low turnovers, and Williams was a big piece of the playoff run. I do have ~$12.5m of available contracts and 5 DAL picks (18-22) to go after another wing piece, so hit me up!
Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

And shout out to Tyler for continually believing in the Mavs!
GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

Think my bench was judged rather harshly! We got guys!
Pokemon Master Rahsaan Roland Kirk. Yes.
quady
General Manager

Post by quady »

On the Horford as an option thing - he was kind of the only reasonable choice as third option for us last year and did about 19ppg on slightly above average efficiency. Maybe 5% better in that regard than Kawhi or Randle last season
quady
General Manager

Post by quady »

Rudy Gay has definitely improved quite a bit throughout his second contract. If you ignore his third year when he was playing backup minutes for us, he's pretty steadily improved in all of the efficiency metrics as well as some of the counting stats like rebounding. In Portland he had two or three early negative TCs which was really not what I was hoping for. Maybe his luck has just evened out over time, idk