ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

Au Gratin at 21 is a travesty
bpankin
General Manager

Post by bpankin »

Love the list!

Not exclusively a potato dish, but there's a restaurant in Portland Maine called Duckfat that has duck fat poutine where the fries are fried in duck fat and then topped with confit duck (as well as cheese curds and gravy). They have a sauce medley to pair and also have a small counter at one of the breweries in Portland. I've had a lot of amazing food, but the combination of the fatty poutine, acidic sauces and flight of beers may be the best thing I've ever eaten.
quady
General Manager

Post by quady »

freezing cold latke take
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

bpankin wrote: February 16th, 2024, 12:42 pm Love the list!

Not exclusively a potato dish, but there's a restaurant in Portland Maine called Duckfat that has duck fat poutine where the fries are fried in duck fat and then topped with confit duck (as well as cheese curds and gravy). They have a sauce medley to pair and also have a small counter at one of the breweries in Portland. I've had a lot of amazing food, but the combination of the fatty poutine, acidic sauces and flight of beers may be the best thing I've ever eaten.
I’ve been here. Shit slaps
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Dmo
General Manager

Post by Dmo »

Gnocchi several spots too high IMO
jwoo
General Manager

Post by jwoo »

bpankin wrote: February 16th, 2024, 12:42 pm Love the list!

I’ve eaten there. Amazing
Tyler
General Manager

Post by Tyler »

I actually really respect the McDonald's hashbrown ranking. I live a 5 iron away from McDonalds and 6 hashbrowns is a frequent order on my way to class
Tyler
General Manager

Post by Tyler »

chik fil a fries are kinda ass low key
Clinton
General Manager

Post by Clinton »

Latkes at 17 is a travesty. My gamertag/psn for years has been LatkeBewbs, smdh
8-) Santa Cruz Warriors NDL Champs: 8-)
2008, 2012, 2014