POD: O6 Pre-Deadline Shootaround

Post them sweet podcasts here!
Joe
Small Council
POD: O6 Pre-Deadline Shootaround

Post by Joe »

Managed to wrap this baby up before fight night. Derek, Nav, Matt, and Joe (and a brief but highly informative cameo from Kipke) discuss who needs to make some moves before the chickens come home to roost.

"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

I can’t wait to listen to this… need some trade machine noise!!
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

I will listen to this on the way to the courthouse tomorrow
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Hoff wrote: June 27th, 2024, 8:37 pm I can’t wait to listen to this… need some trade machine noise!!
FUCK I forgot to do the noise, I suck and I’m a failure
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

Why did you guys all spit on the microphone
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

Oilers Girl is a Swampdragons fan, fyi
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

Simulated Uncle Dennis is taking notes on his iPad with a Sharpie

GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

Had a block and sent out feelers. Open to dealing!
Pokemon Master Rahsaan Roland Kirk. Yes.
GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

My first dynasty, I made a lot of moves (Derek Anderson, Pippen, Clack, KGill, etc.) before quite literally jumping ship and doing one of the fastest tear downs we’ve seen. So yeah.. I think the go down with the ship take is pretty undercooked, frankly. We had the 4th best record in SLN and are keeping up with the class of both conferences this season, so it’s not like I’m misevaluating our potential / ship equity.

On the flip side, I’m in a lot tighter spot this go around cap-wise because of how I built in the draft with the Pokémon (what you do for love..) and some moves that didn’t pan out (fuck you BRoy, fuck you, Jamario, fuck you, The Panda’s Friend). Shit happens; some of it was controllable, some not so much.

Unfortunately, it makes it a lot harder to find deals that thread the needle. Definitely open to offers on really anyone.
GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

D Rose should DEF MOVE