All sim discussion goes here!
bpankin
General Manager

Post by bpankin »

N!E!T!S!
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Wow I thought 6-3 in our last 9 would be enough, but the Nets ripped off a 6-0 sim with wins over the raptors, kings, mavs and sixers to snag that division title - very clutch stuff
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
jwoo
General Manager

Post by jwoo »

Proud tree dad

But also couldn’t we have beaten the warriors to get the 1 seed lol
mantypas/CavsCzar
General Manager

Post by mantypas/CavsCzar »

Eddy curry DPOY, this man was a former foul machine, now an absolute god. I can only imagine IRL Eddy curry giving a damn on the defensive end lol
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

FROM THE SWAMP: Anthony Davis is pouring champagne into a literal flute, blasting brüt into Robin Lopez’s face
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
rbrown5192
General Manager

Post by rbrown5192 »

AV with a cool 29 on 10 / 16 shooting and 12 rebounds. What a steal on the perpetual LLE contract.

https://www.simleaguenirvana.com/boxes/116-3.html
mantypas/CavsCzar
General Manager

Post by mantypas/CavsCzar »

Kind of rough season for Cavs fans and the GM for hoping we’d be a little closer after a nice start. Hoping for good resignings and good luck in TC for next year. But at least we made some moves and tried some stuff
jwoo
General Manager

Post by jwoo »

We went 0-4 against the pistons this season prayers up
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Kyrie MVP over Lebron despite James playing 75 games this year...a new era is upon us
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."