Sim #3 (16-20)

All sim discussion goes here!
mantypas/CavsCzar
General Manager

Post by mantypas/CavsCzar »

Sorry for continuing the public injury complaints but whatever stats to back it up.
Out of the 13 games the Cavs have played
- The cavs had four games where our starting five was not injured - we were 2-2 (first four games)
- Cavs are 1-8 in the remaining 9 games where Ben Gordon was hurt for 3 games (1-2 record), Harris was out six games (0-6) and sweet Lou joined Harris for 4 of those games.

Therefore, I pray to the sim gods to please let my guys be #letthekidsplay #quitpunishingmecuzmydepthispoopy #thanks
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

Jordo wrote: February 21st, 2024, 1:57 pm Klack is waayyyyy too good to be wasting away in SA
Sounds like a Jimmy Buffet song
heimer
General Manager

Post by heimer »

started 1-6. SLN analyst woojay went on the penbankin show and called Varejaos mom a pussy. the locker room lost their minds. Vaj’s mom is a darling. she cooks the meanest Feijoada and always has a smile on. we have seen eaten nothing but her homemade Feijoada and have gone 5-1, losing only to the beastly Bulls
Welcome to Atlanta where the playas play
And we ride on dem thangs like ev-ery day
Big beats, hit streets, see gangstahs roamin'
And parties don't stop 'til eight in the Monin
Jordo
General Manager

Post by Jordo »

heimer wrote: February 21st, 2024, 2:56 pm started 1-6. SLN analyst woojay went on the penbankin show and called Varejaos mom a pussy. the locker room lost their minds. Vaj’s mom is a darling. she cooks the meanest Feijoada and always has a smile on. we have seen eaten nothing but her homemade Feijoada and have gone 5-1, losing only to the beastly Bulls
There needs to be a swampstory spin off about this
Yee-to-the-Haw
heimer
General Manager

Post by heimer »

Jordo wrote: February 21st, 2024, 2:58 pm
heimer wrote: February 21st, 2024, 2:56 pm started 1-6. SLN analyst woojay went on the penbankin show and called Varejaos mom a pussy. the locker room lost their minds. Vaj’s mom is a darling. she cooks the meanest Feijoada and always has a smile on. we have seen eaten nothing but her homemade Feijoada and have gone 5-1, losing only to the beastly Bulls
@SWAMP STEVEN
Kipke
The Champ

Post by Kipke »

Still figuring out our DC… but man it is just so refreshing to have guys who can actually win us games on the squad.
Dmo
General Manager

Post by Dmo »

Great sim, Ferda!!!
GX.
General Manager

Post by GX. »

teams just simply too good, sim gods need to keep us down with these injuries
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

heimer wrote: February 21st, 2024, 2:59 pm
Jordo wrote: February 21st, 2024, 2:58 pm
@SWAMP STEVEN
On it this week I swear
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
heimer
General Manager

Post by heimer »

monta ellis… chill dawg. i get it. i was wrong about you!