quady
General Manager

Post by quady »

We could use another big, but David Lee is fine - 14 reb/36 at the moment
Derek
Small Council

Post by Derek »

quady wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 9:47 am
heimer wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 8:27 am Discuss Morris’s conundrum!
In theory I think you develop them as though they're different players, since their TC rolls going forward will be unique.. Maybe slide one to PF to get the butt camps?
agree, personally woulda left Markieff at PF
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

Wish I could’ve made this one!
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

rip earl simmons
bpankin
General Manager

Post by bpankin »

Just listened to the pod. Think the SF/SF vs SF/PF has both good points. For what it's worth, I moved kieff to a SF after the season started so he went through his rookie TCs as a PF. I agree with Joe though, I think their offensive stats aren't great enough for them to be actual offensive weapons and would take away too many shots. And their defense isn't good enough either to be big butts (at this moment, could change later). Haven't made up my mind though on what to do though.

Also, the reason why Harden didn't go through camps is, in classic Ben fashion, I forgot. Took about 10,000 hours to execute the Morris twins deal and then goof and not do any camps.

Also, the Rondo story was hilarious. People in high school would always say they saw Celtics at that Panera. Jake I assume you just went into the bathroom and stood next to him without taking a piss.
heimer
General Manager

Post by heimer »

bpankin wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 7:17 pm Just listened to the pod. Think the SF/SF vs SF/PF has both good points. For what it's worth, I moved kieff to a SF after the season started so he went through his rookie TCs as a PF. I agree with Joe though, I think their offensive stats aren't great enough for them to be actual offensive weapons and would take away too many shots. And their defense isn't good enough either to be big butts (at this moment, could change later). Haven't made up my mind though on what to do though.

Also, the reason why Harden didn't go through camps is, in classic Ben fashion, I forgot. Took about 10,000 hours to execute the Morris twins deal and then goof and not do any camps.

Also, the Rondo story was hilarious. People in high school would always say they saw Celtics at that Panera. Jake I assume you just went into the bathroom and stood next to him without taking a piss.
guilty as charged i didn’t peepee but both our peckers were out, so we shared the same air
Welcome to Atlanta where the playas play
And we ride on dem thangs like ev-ery day
Big beats, hit streets, see gangstahs roamin'
And parties don't stop 'til eight in the Monin
jwoo
General Manager

Post by jwoo »

Just made it to the end of the pod

Can confirm there was a kid at our high school who frequently wrote a cape
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

i have to say, I feel like people around the league are a little too excited to say "Knickerbockers"
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

also, who said marcus and markieff have the same attributes?
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

ashes wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 7:48 pm also, who said marcus and markieff have the same attributes?
Oops
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."