POD: SLN After Dark - 2018 season wrap-up

Post them sweet podcasts here!
jwoo
General Manager
POD: SLN After Dark - 2018 season wrap-up

Post by jwoo »

I held back my sorrow as we celebrated new champion Tyler and discussed the playoffs and the draft. Joe and the Sim God joined us. It’s late but hope everyone enjoys this tomorrow!

"It’s the evilness of the business that I don’t really care about, not the media per se. It’s the ill intent that comes along with it. Searching for headlines, searching for stories, clickbait. That’s the part I don’t like." - DeMarcus Cousins
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

My favorite part of this was Ashes reading through fervent trade PMs from Skillz in 2020
I miss Manu
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Also worth nothing from Jameer's draft notes: "Nelson might have the highest offensive upside from a PG in this class. He's a good scorer who also looks to get his teammates involved. He may not ever get there defensively, however." - other PGs in the draft were Livingston and Harris, so he def had some good bones to get to that A+ outside
I miss Manu
Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

Ill be listening to this on my flight to AA today so thank you for the content!
Tyler
The Champ

Post by Tyler »

Hoff wrote: September 6th, 2024, 6:08 am Ill be listening to this on my flight to AA today so thank you for the content!
That game is going to be so cool
quady
General Manager

Post by quady »

Jameer also got a +20 potential freebie, a +5 strength freebie, and maybe others(?) I can’t quite remember. My first real SLN son
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Grade: 250 each for Jwoo, Tyler, Joe
I miss Manu