The SLN JOB Market

All rules related to the league can be found here. The C-B-A!
GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

Throwing my hat in the ring as well!
Pokemon Master Rahsaan Roland Kirk. Yes.
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

Tyler wrote: February 19th, 2024, 12:36 pm motion to add @Hoff as a second draft mod. We can tag team this in the future but he has been asking for legit months to be one and helped me out big time in a pinch last weekend. I don't know the formal process but wanted to vouch.

Think there were originally two draft mods but Mitchell (rip) never got backfilled
Thought Hoff did a good job and constantly had the title updated throughout the draft which helped me figure out when I was up to pick.
Clinton
General Manager

Post by Clinton »

Posting here so a job might eventually be had
8-) Santa Cruz Warriors NDL Champs: 8-)
2008, 2012, 2014
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

I'm going to text the 6 guys who posted here and do a dice roll to see who gets the historian job
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Ralph, Heimer and Mantypas were on to witness - Mantypas won the dice roll and will be the new co-historian with Nick
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
SoNicks
General Manager

Post by SoNicks »

Joe wrote: February 19th, 2024, 5:25 pm Ralph, Heimer and Mantypas were on to witness - Mantypas won the dice roll and will be the new co-historian with Nick
👀

Poor kid has to get more texts on a monthly basis from me now.