POD: Sim God tells all - the 2011 postseason mega-pod

Post them sweet podcasts here!
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

FROM THE SWAMP: puddles of calcified “vodka raisin” custard; a drunken and naked Tay Zonday; Ty Lawson huffing glue from a platinum bag…scenes from the 2011 Nets Draft Lottery Watch Party

Might require a SwampStory
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Grade: 250RP each for Jwoo, Josh and Heimer, 50RP for Jordo, 375RP for Merv, -500RP for Amelia for running a lotto that saw me drop from #3 to #6 in a 5 player draft

(just kidding, 10 million RP for Amelia per usual)

Adding 50RP content bonus to each of Jwoo, Heimer, Josh and Merv for the extra content.
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

RP for Josh, too, right?
Pokemon Master Rahsaan Roland Kirk. Yes.
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Yes, edited - sorry Josh and Jordo
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Matt
Small Council

Post by Matt »

Joe wrote: February 12th, 2024, 5:38 pm Grade: 250RP each for Jwoo, Josh and Heimer, 50RP for Jordo, 375RP for Merv, -500RP for Amelia for running a lotto that saw me drop from #3 to #6 in a 5 player draft

Adding 50RP content bonus to each of Jwoo, Heimer, Josh and Merv for the extra content.
How much RP for Luffy
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Matt wrote: February 13th, 2024, 11:04 am
Joe wrote: February 12th, 2024, 5:38 pm Grade: 250RP each for Jwoo, Josh and Heimer, 50RP for Jordo, 375RP for Merv, -500RP for Amelia for running a lotto that saw me drop from #3 to #6 in a 5 player draft

How much RP for Luffy
I know what you meant by this, but all I could think was:

Celtics trade:

1500RP
BOS 14 FRP

Ashes trades:

Luffy
nolan
General Manager

Post by nolan »

Can confirm that I wanted to think more about Eddys resigning offer, decided I should accept it, then proceeded to not update my post
Jordo
The Champ

Post by Jordo »

Joe wrote: February 13th, 2024, 11:13 am

How much RP for Luffy

Celtics trade:

1500RP
BOS 14 FRP

Ashes trades:

Luffy
Wow the trade market has really fallen apart, Luffy warrants at least 7 firsts, a blue chip prospect and a lifetime supply of fancy feast
Yee-to-the-Haw
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

Joe wrote: February 13th, 2024, 11:13 am

How much RP for Luffy

Celtics trade:

1500RP
BOS 14 FRP

Ashes trades:

Luffy
ASHES DOES NOT ACCEPT
GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

Finally got around to listen!

You're so right on Kemba; motherfucker was an absolute lion KING! Coming out of UConn / playing in Charlotte definitely dulled his shine with fans, but he was nuts. Also was a professional dancer in high school.

Fam are UConn fans (mom and dad from / met in CT); I've made so much money off of March Madness predicting UConn + great guard play = title.
Pokemon Master Rahsaan Roland Kirk. Yes.