Reward Camp History

Reward Camps are posted here.
Skillz
Small Council
Reward Camp History

Post by Skillz »

Moderator: Pankin

Hi – this google sheet got too large with copying/pasting/formatting to get the text values into this post, so moving forward please use this google sheet to access the reward camp history.

Column G on the Master File tab is what I paste into this message...you can disregard the others. Use ctrl+f or cmd+f to find the player you're looking for. I changed the permissions to allow everyone as a viewer, so I don't believe you need a google account to access, but if you cannot access, let me know and I can figure somethin out.

Link to g sheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T3whgGSEBuhyxuWypY9wSQc_wRTQH52jHMjIaS0ubgs/edit#gid=0
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

bpankin
General Manager

Post by bpankin »

ashes wrote: December 29th, 2023, 8:50 pm
oh thats really cool. @ashes does it refresh when i add new TCs?
bpankin
General Manager

Post by bpankin »

The Transfer Portal wrote: December 28th, 2023, 9:01 am Moderator: Pankin

Hi – this google sheet got too large with copying/pasting/formatting to get the text values into this post, so moving forward please use this google sheet to access the reward camp history.

Column G on the Master File tab is what I paste into this message...you can disregard the others. Use ctrl+f or cmd+f to find the player you're looking for. I changed the permissions to allow everyone as a viewer, so I don't believe you need a google account to access, but if you cannot access, let me know and I can figure somethin out.

Link to g sheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T3whgGSEBuhyxuWypY9wSQc_wRTQH52jHMjIaS0ubgs/edit#gid=0
Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

bpankin wrote: January 17th, 2024, 9:39 pm
ashes wrote: December 29th, 2023, 8:50 pm
oh thats really cool. @ashes does it refresh when i add new TCs?
It should, it's just linked to your actual google doc
bpankin
General Manager

Post by bpankin »

2010 added
jwoo
General Manager

Post by jwoo »

@bpankin super not urgent and this is something I'd be willing to help with once I have time, but is there any way to start phasing out retired/inactive players and putting them in another spreadsheet just for record keeping? it'll be cleaner and easier for us to use the resource
"It’s the evilness of the business that I don’t really care about, not the media per se. It’s the ill intent that comes along with it. Searching for headlines, searching for stories, clickbait. That’s the part I don’t like." - DeMarcus Cousins
bpankin
General Manager

Post by bpankin »

jwoo wrote: February 15th, 2024, 10:34 am @bpankin super not urgent and this is something I'd be willing to help with once I have time, but is there any way to start phasing out retired/inactive players and putting them in another spreadsheet just for record keeping? it'll be cleaner and easier for us to use the resource
Good call I'll add that in.
bpankin
General Manager

Post by bpankin »

Updated with 2011. Also made a new sheet and filtered out retired players

Use this sheet now:
bpankin
General Manager

Post by bpankin »

2012 is good2go