DEVIN HARRIS

Shop your players here.
jwoo
General Manager
DEVIN HARRIS

Post by jwoo »

This may be the off-season Harris moves, as we get our draft picks back and start to think about making some fun changes to our roster.

Devin is 28 years old, in his prime, making a highly affordable $12,146,875 and $13,081,250 the next two seasons and re-signed cheap for the Spurs years ago coming off his rookie deal. He started the All-Star game last season and had a case for an All-SLN team! Basically carried us during a transition year for the Raps franchise.

By the numbers

38.4 minutes - 10th most in the league, he's in great shape and loves to jog
23.4 points
5.0 rebounds
10.3 assists - fourth in the league, more than Chris Paul and many others
2.7 steals - second in the league, more than elite defensive PGs like CP3, Jameer and Livingston, also more than AK47 and Iverson
0.3 blocks - he's short, ok
1.9 turnovers - tied with Tony Parker, a hair behind Livingston and Jay Williams, fewer than CP3 (3.1), Jameer (2.6), Arenas (2.8)

.470 FG% - better than Parker (46%), Arenas (46%), Chauncey (46%)
.933 FT% - fourth best in the league
.388 3P% - trust me, he's working really hard on his shot in the off-season, fellas

All of this is to say - Harris isn't an MVP level PG, but he's right up there with a lot of the best PGs in the league in various areas, and the only PG who's been on his level with the steal-to-turnover ratio is Shaun Livingston. Hoping to find a return I can get excited about, open to ideas, have talked to a few GMs already. Get at me!
jwoo
General Manager

Post by jwoo »

narrator: this was not the off-season devin harris got moved
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

Narrator: SLN did not….”get at him”
Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

Still the off-season
jwoo
General Manager

Post by jwoo »

Lou Will is gone and there's a window for us to rebuild here - am very open to offers on Harris, Emeka, KG and others. I will be traveling tomorrow afternoon and pretty busy all weekend so let me know if interested, hoping I can hash out most of my off-season in the next day or so