Ashes Venmo

Dolla dolla bill y'all
Joe
Small Council
Ashes Venmo

Post by Joe »

For now, we are doing this for the love of the game.

In a few season's time, this section of the board may be bumping, if that's what the group wants!

Still, Sim God ashes still needs his DUES.

@Ryan-Isaac-3

If you can, please venmo this fella $10 at the beginning of every season for allowing us to enjoy this hobby and spending time everyday doing the annoying stuff.

I will bump this every season.
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Let's get this fella paid!
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

Board man paid
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

Done!
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

I see all y'all lurkin on the boards...if you haven't yet, remember to venmo the sim god for the 2012-13 season!
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

Board man paid. Elite offseason from Ashes
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Errbody remember to pay our lord
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

Board man. Still paid
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

Done!
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
The Transfer Portal
Small Council

Post by The Transfer Portal »

pay the man