Draft Profile: Anthony Davis

Everything for the 2012 Draft here!

Moderators: Tyler, Hoff

ashes
Site Admin
Draft Profile: Anthony Davis

Post by ashes »

Anthony Davis

Strengths: Almost does it all. Very strong scorer in the post, moves well with the ball, and has a pretty solid jump shot. Has the ability to be a stock monster. Very good post defender and defensive rebounder. Good strength with solid quickness for his size.

Weaknesses: 3P shot is still a work in progress. Might turn it over a solid amount.

Scout's Take: One of the most anticipated prospects these last few years, Anthony Davis and his patented unibrow are looking to take the SLN by storm. His offensive upside coupled with his future DPOY-esque defense combine to make one of the best prospects scouts have seen in a long time. Would be a shocker if he wasn't the #1 pick.

Ratings: Anthony Davis C 6'10'' 253 19 B C+ C B B- A

Stipulations: None.
Jordo
The Champ

Post by Jordo »

Dreams about a Pat Bev, Kawhi, AD defense
Yee-to-the-Haw
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Is this the closest thing to Hakeem we've seen since Hakeem??
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

Joe wrote: February 19th, 2024, 10:35 pm Is this the closest thing to Hakeem we've seen since Hakeem??
well Davis was/is really, really good when healthy
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

I have 72 reasons why this guy should be dwelling in The Swamp next year
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

League sources tell @UniWatch that if Anthony Davis were selected #1 by the Nets they would rebrand the team to the Swamp Dragons with a unibrowed dragon as their mascot and logo.