POD: Contender or Pretender?

Post them sweet podcasts here!
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

THJ supercamp with the intention of moving Redick, yes
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

We didn’t get “lucky” with Kemba, we did all the gross and humiliating stuff to earn his favor, thank you very much
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

Not that weird that I didn’t play Gobert — my team was boofing rebounds in embarrassing fashion and he was a B- rebounder at center

Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

This might be better than Ashes spamming comments to the sim. I approve of both spams
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

I think you guys are wrong re: depth charts!

Tyler
General Manager

Post by Tyler »

The pod summed up my internal thoughts on the Suns. Sorta conflicted on where to go to next. Should probably just stay patient and let the young guys marinate. But also Lebron
Tyler
General Manager

Post by Tyler »

If I do recall, this is the one year anniversary pod from the Cold Stone pod that sent Weilheimer to a long date with the toilet.

Gotta Have It
Tyler
General Manager

Post by Tyler »

Thank you for my in flight entertainment
jwoo
General Manager

Post by jwoo »

GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

SWAMP STEVEN wrote: June 15th, 2024, 9:24 pm We didn’t get “lucky” with Kemba, we did all the gross and humiliating stuff to earn his favor, thank you very much
Got him his own movie in the Step Up franchise.
Pokemon Master Rahsaan Roland Kirk. Yes.