All sim discussion goes here!
Derek
Small Council

Post by Derek »

Not sure what the RP / ratings inflation impact will be tho
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

The average rating threshold for the league has moved up .34 in the last 10 seasons. Let me know where the inflation is!
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

At the end of the day, this is a me problem, but the general discourse has so far discouraged me from doing a frenzy ever again.
Tyler
General Manager

Post by Tyler »

ashes wrote: May 28th, 2024, 1:06 pm At the end of the day, this is a me problem, but the general discourse has so far discouraged me from doing a frenzy ever again.
NOOOOOOOO
Tyler
General Manager

Post by Tyler »

I guess no more frenzies means I won’t derail my team building plans 3 times a year anymore
Tyler
General Manager

Post by Tyler »

But god damn they make me feel alive
mantypas/CavsCzar
General Manager

Post by mantypas/CavsCzar »

The only negative of the frenzy for me was sitting on the couch high on life (and something else) way too late last night trying to figure out final frenzy deals and going to bed way late. I thought the content produced was awesome, and there were some cool trades.
Nav
Small Council

Post by Nav »

I second (third?) what Tyler/Mantypas said. Loved the frenzy! It totally re-engaged me in a way I hadn't been for a few months and I'm grateful for that!
jwoo
General Manager

Post by jwoo »

honestly i thought the giant scramble by everyone who was awake last night was one of the funnier moments in league history lol

but also i do feel bad for the guys who were overseas and didn't get to fully engage in this
GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

Suggestion based on Tonger's article and feedback I've seen / heard so far:

What do people think of a seasonal "quality trade activity" bonus? It incentivizes GMs to make moves each season while rewarding those who make the most waves (e.g., well executed teardowns and asset consolidation). The bonuses would have to be much smaller than in past frenzies, but think it's an interesting idea to kick around.
Pokemon Master Rahsaan Roland Kirk. Yes.