2011 FA Day 1 Reactions: If every contract was a meal…

Post your written content here!
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Jordo wrote: February 15th, 2024, 2:50 pm Image

These are honestly the only fries that matter
The truest thing I have ever read on these hallowed boards. Amending the rankings to reflect this

If you live in NYC, Sticky's has one of the best versions of these
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Tyler wrote: February 15th, 2024, 2:48 pm going to need someone to explain the difference between smashed potatoes and mashed potatoes to me
smashed potatoes are these bad boys. It's like a mini loaded baked potato that's smashed flat and double baked til crispy. They have been known to fuck a grown mans shit up

"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Clinton
General Manager

Post by Clinton »

Yes Chef!
8-) Santa Cruz Warriors NDL Champs: 8-)
2008, 2012, 2014
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

We went back for more sandwiches
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Grade: 450RP

Quality Content Bonus: 100RP