Sim #7 (41-50)

All sim discussion goes here!
quady
General Manager

Post by quady »

@matt somewhat related - i'm pretty interested in who gets their shots blocked the most and how many of their rebounders are just recovering those loose balls
Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

What a shit sim. I’m getting bored and want to make trades shake it up a little bit!
Matt
Small Council

Post by Matt »

quady wrote: February 26th, 2024, 9:16 am @matt somewhat related - i'm pretty interested in who gets their shots blocked the most and how many of their rebounders are just recovering those loose balls
I don't think we have any way (without combing through the play by play logs on Ashes' computer) to see who's getting their shots blocked the most or deciphering different kinds of rebounds, unfortunately. Would be super cool tho
SoNicks
General Manager

Post by SoNicks »

GrundleSauce wrote: February 26th, 2024, 8:42 am Jamal Sampson is the best player nobody talks about.
🤝🤌🙌
nolan
General Manager

Post by nolan »

Matt wrote: February 26th, 2024, 10:42 am
quady wrote: February 26th, 2024, 9:16 am @matt somewhat related - i'm pretty interested in who gets their shots blocked the most and how many of their rebounders are just recovering those loose balls
I don't think we have any way (without combing through the play by play logs on Ashes' computer) to see who's getting their shots blocked the most or deciphering different kinds of rebounds, unfortunately. Would be super cool tho
I would bet good money Tmac has led the league in shots blocked by defenders the past few seasons. This year it's not even as big of a delta but the Rockets have led the league in oBPG by like 2.5+ blocks each of the last 3 seasons.