Once Every Camp's Super..... No One Will Be

Post your written content here!
GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

The Newble disrespect is too much! He ended up starting in the playoffs for me two seasons when Pippen went out. Got us to the finals both times! I think his production doesn’t necessarily align with his actual impact given where we were.

Great piece!
Pokemon Master Rahsaan Roland Kirk. Yes.
Kipke
The Champ

Post by Kipke »

GrundleSauce wrote: May 27th, 2024, 7:38 am The Newble disrespect is too much! He ended up starting in the playoffs for me two seasons when Pippen went out. Got us to the finals both times! I think his production doesn’t necessarily align with his actual impact given where we were.

Great piece!
This is legit! I didn't realize he ended up giving some big mins to you guys during your run.
Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

Forgot about Hassan but maybe too little years after to judge
bobby
General Manager

Post by bobby »

I think this means all of my SCs were terrible
jwoo
General Manager

Post by jwoo »

For what it’s worth I think it’s still way too early to call on Rubio. He got a supercamp after his first TC, unique situation because of his stip, and I’m not sure there’s a real argument for camping anything other than his offense since it’s pretty much impossible to win with someone who’s an efficiency negative at PG. really curious how his career plays out - was an unfortunate break that I had to max him right away but them’s the breaks. He's having another solid year for the lakers (could have used the frenzy freebie for his shooting!!)
quady
General Manager

Post by quady »

Blazers comments:

Rudy Gay could have been so fucking good if he hadn't gone down organically in TCs in outside like 2 or 3 times

Jameer got all of my freebies for a five year stretch including I think that big potential boost from a couple frenzies ago. It would be interesting to see his TC outcomes without the potential and athleticism boosts

Disagree about the Al Horford camp - I spent a lot of time agonizing over this one and ultimately played kind of the long game, going with a lot of stuff that wouldn't matter until he became an offensive option. I've finally started messing around with that this year and I think it's worked out okay! I'd call him an efficient two way star at this point

Hasheem Thabeet owes me some money
Wes
General Manager

Post by Wes »

Kipke wrote: May 26th, 2024, 3:03 pm That said, camping out Chris Paul's rebounding was a travesty.
Ended up doing rebounding because he was over 85 in most other ratings. I guess I could have done strength instead but not many other options. CP3 super camp was a good example of trying to time a camp backfiring. Should have done it one season earlier. Wanted to get him as close to the 85 threshold but his ratings either started super high or popped his first couple TCs.
Kipke
The Champ

Post by Kipke »

Wes wrote: May 29th, 2024, 11:55 am
Kipke wrote: May 26th, 2024, 3:03 pm That said, camping out Chris Paul's rebounding was a travesty.
Ended up doing rebounding because he was over 85 in most other ratings. I guess I could have done strength instead but not many other options. CP3 super camp was a good example of trying to time a camp backfiring. Should have done it one season earlier. Wanted to get him as close to the 85 threshold but his ratings either started super high or popped his first couple TCs.
Wow that is wild re: 85+ in so many categories I didn't realize! Makes sense
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Grade: 1950
Quality content bonus: 300

Total: 2250

Nice job kipster
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."