Draft Profile: Kyrie Irving

Everything for the 2011 Draft here!

Moderators: Tyler, Hoff

Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Lmao this dude is the worst
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Jordo
The Champ

Post by Jordo »

Kyries a victim! The whole worlds out to get him!
Yee-to-the-Haw
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

DETROIT (AP) -- Early news out of Detroit this morning, after reports indicated that the San Antonio Spurs were awarded the JR Smith waiver claim, is star player Kyrie Irving is extremely unhappy with his front office for not bringing the sharpshooting veteran Smith to the Pistons.

When the waiver process was explained to Irving he simply responded, "Man that doesn't change the fact that he can just be here, man, like just get it done."

Any further attempt to explain how it works were unsuccessful.

This is coming after the major move Detroit made to bring three-time champion and active SLN legend, Dirk Nowitzki, sending Greg Oden to Seattle. The move also sees veteran anchor, DeSagana Diop joining the squad with Brandon Roy, Carlos Arroyo, and freshly drafted Dion Waiters heading to Seattle.

When asked about his thoughts on the move, Irving told reporters, "I mean, I thought we were building a good thing here, but I guess we'll see how it goes."

After the résumés of new teammates Nowitzki and Diop were brought up, Irving responded, "This is a new year. As far as I'm concerned, we're starting at 0."

@rbrown5192
Tyler
General Manager

Post by Tyler »

Jigsaw back in his bag
heimer
General Manager

Post by heimer »

ashes wrote: March 21st, 2024, 1:58 pm When the waiver process was explained to Irving he simply responded, "Man that doesn't change the fact that he can just be here, man, like just get it done."

Any further attempt to explain how it works were unsuccessful.
literally kyrie
Welcome to Atlanta where the playas play
And we ride on dem thangs like ev-ery day
Big beats, hit streets, see gangstahs roamin'
And parties don't stop 'til eight in the Monin
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

Ashes is a diabolical genius!
bobby
General Manager

Post by bobby »

SoNicks
General Manager

Post by SoNicks »

“3 RINGS DONT MEAN SHIT IM A FUCKING Dawg”

-Kyrie probably
Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

Kyrie seems so fun! I would overpay for him immensely for fun!
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

DETROIT (AP) -- With All-Star Break coming to a close and half the season in the books, the eyes are on the standings. The Pistons at 21-21 and out of the playoffs. A few troublesome reports were quick to point out the Sonics are 27-11 and still battling for a top seed in the West. This, of course, is in reference to the massive shake-up trade that saw young Detroit star, Greg Oden, being exchanged for seasoned champ, Dirk Nowitzki.

When asked, Kyrie tried to appear nonchalant responding, "I got no comment man. But something has to change."

The implications aren't clear, but the speculation will grow...

@rbrown5192