General Manager
Raptors - Sonics

Post by jwoo »

Raptors trade

PJ Tucker

Sonics trade

Boris Diaw
Houston 2012 FRP (top two protected)*

*If HOU 2012 FRP lands in the top two, TOR instead receives Seattle's protected draft rights to SEA 2015 FRP and SEA 2016 FRP (2015 pick currently owed w/protections to SAC), as well as SEA 2017 FRP unprotected

this was way easier than the last trade we did, thanks @SoNicks, welcome back BORIS
SoNicks
General Manager

Post by SoNicks »

Agreed shout out to woo for allowing me to be fickle as fuck and put that literal 99.99% not gonna happen provision in there
Tyler
General Manager

Post by Tyler »

thought the trade channel between the PNW and Canada was permanently closed tbh
Tyler
General Manager

Post by Tyler »

would love to never see what went into the negotiation of that protection tho
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

I looked at this and was like “oh it’s just a salary dump of Diaw’s deal, that’s why Nick attached what is currently a lotto pick in this upcoming draft.” But then I checked and PJ Tucker isn’t expiring??

What am I missing here? Is this part of a bigger deal? Is jwoo blackmailing Nick with pictures Woo took of him at an orgy dressed as a sexy Nurgle
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
mantypas/CavsCzar
General Manager

Post by mantypas/CavsCzar »

I like this deal for Nick, he needs wings and PJ is good no matter what the haters say. I think Jwoo and I may be the only PJ stans, well I guess Nick now too
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

mantypas/CavsCzar wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 4:26 pm I like this deal for Nick, he needs wings and PJ is good no matter what the haters say. I think Jwoo and I may be the only PJ stans, well I guess Nick now too
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Isn’t he just like a slightly worse version of what Ime Udoka was? They have almost identical peak ratings and statistical outputs. I think Udoka was traded like 12 times and it was basically always as a salary throw in or for a handful of RP…he was once traded for a pick in the 20s, early in his career after Jesse had pumped him a bunch I think. I know I’m yucking peoples yums so I’ll lay off, I’m a rockets fan so I hope that pick ends up bad but right now it looks reasonably valuable
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
The Transfer Portal
Small Council

Post by The Transfer Portal »

Nick this now fully encumbered your 15 and 16 this season fwiw (you can’t trade them to anyone else until after rockets ‘12 conveys)
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Live look at Nick fully cucumbered or whatever jesse said