New Board Features/Guide

BIG NEWS here!
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Has anyone found the button on an iPhone browser? I couldn’t find it in chrome or safari
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

Click the aA on the URL bar. Then request desktop. Had to google it lol
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Merv wrote: February 11th, 2024, 9:01 pm Click the aA on the URL bar. Then request desktop. Had to google it lol
Worked for me on Safari but Chromes version of desktop mode doesn’t let you use the chat function :/
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

Joe wrote: February 11th, 2024, 10:33 pm
Merv wrote: February 11th, 2024, 9:01 pm Click the aA on the URL bar. Then request desktop. Had to google it lol
Worked for me on Safari but Chromes version of desktop mode doesn’t let you use the chat function :/
Works in Edge, Firefox, Brave.

Use Edge if you like Chrome stuff, since Edge is built on chrome. Use Brave if you’re cool. Use Firefox if you used to be cool.
Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

Is there a way to edit the new posts icon back to the old board? Like when you click into a folder, the new goes away, so you can see easily which topics have new posts. Right now, all my topics have the new icon because I have yet to click through all old posts that were migrated over to the new boards.
SoNicks
General Manager

Post by SoNicks »

Hoff wrote: February 13th, 2024, 1:41 pm Is there a way to edit the new posts icon back to the old board? Like when you click into a folder, the new goes away, so you can see easily which topics have new posts. Right now, all my topics have the new icon because I have yet to click through all old posts that were migrated over to the new boards.
try quick links then clicking "new posts"

https://simleaguenirvana.com/search.php ... d=newposts
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

Hoff wrote: February 13th, 2024, 1:41 pm Is there a way to edit the new posts icon back to the old board? Like when you click into a folder, the new goes away, so you can see easily which topics have new posts. Right now, all my topics have the new icon because I have yet to click through all old posts that were migrated over to the new boards.
There is also a mark all as read button on the home page fyi
Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

Merv wrote: February 13th, 2024, 1:49 pm
There is also a mark all as read button on the home page fyi
game changer. so back.
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

Various options on the board take you to a "X has been completed" type page, such as when you delete your post or send a PM. Those pages should now redirect after a brief moment.
GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

Found something that might be able to be improved upon a bit. When you adjust the global font size (LOVE THE FEATURE!), vertical spacing does not change to accommodate.

Two examples:
  • Newest Posts section at the bottom of the page
  • Spotify links; the play button is cut off
Pokemon Master Rahsaan Roland Kirk. Yes.