Tyler the Sun Pimp Hero Champion in…Get Sim or Die Trying [SWAMPSTORYZ VOL. 14]

Post your written content here!
SoNicks
General Manager

Post by SoNicks »

I thank Ashes every day that the SimLords saw fit to bring Steven into this league

👑 for a 🤴
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

Bronson: UHHHHHH, YA BOY A KINGPIN AND A GENIUS ONE / BALSAMIC GLAZE ON MY DOUBLE HELIX RUNG / BAM BAM I’M BOUT TO HIT UP ASHANTI WHEN THE REMIX DONE / I’M JUST TRYNA GET LIKE TYLER FROM THE PHOENIX SUNS

Big Body Bes: IT’S ME. MARICOPA COUNTY. 3:30 AM. I’M BENCH PRESSING KYLE LOWRY, WITH TEARS IN MY EYES. ALBANIAN SUPERCAMP, BITCH
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

SoNicks wrote: July 1st, 2024, 9:17 pm I thank Ashes every day that the SimLords saw fit to bring Steven into this league

👑 for a 🤴
In this life, most folks will be “New Jersey Nets.” Hell, ya might even get a few “Brooklyn Nets.” But when ya find your SWAMPDRAGONS, take them into your bosom and never let them go
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲