All sim discussion goes here!
nolan
General Manager

Post by nolan »

We stink!
nolan
General Manager

Post by nolan »

I will never get over Millsap picking Toronto over Houston. He woulda loved Texas!
jwoo
General Manager

Post by jwoo »

nolan wrote: March 4th, 2024, 12:40 pm I will never get over Millsap picking Toronto over Houston. He woulda loved Texas!
My brother you have like an hour to text me right now and trade for him
"It’s the evilness of the business that I don’t really care about, not the media per se. It’s the ill intent that comes along with it. Searching for headlines, searching for stories, clickbait. That’s the part I don’t like." - DeMarcus Cousins
jwoo
General Manager

Post by jwoo »

Also health care
"It’s the evilness of the business that I don’t really care about, not the media per se. It’s the ill intent that comes along with it. Searching for headlines, searching for stories, clickbait. That’s the part I don’t like." - DeMarcus Cousins
Derek
Small Council

Post by Derek »

Wanted to make a move at the deadline but it's so hard to make salaries match up especially if the other team already has 15 guys. And not much in the way of trade blocks
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

I heard Jwoo is selling any raptor not named Ricardo Ruby
bobby
General Manager

Post by bobby »

Derek wrote: March 4th, 2024, 1:28 pm Wanted to make a move at the deadline but it's so hard to make salaries match up especially if the other team already has 15 guys. And not much in the way of trade blocks
Anyone on my squad over the age of 25 can be had for scraps
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

Sorry guys, I ran out of time before work especially since this sim takes a little more finesse than usual

Will sim when I get off work, so at least you get another evening of trade time?
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

Redick almost averaging a point a minute while leading the league in scoring. Might challenge Penberthy for best NDL star, though I’m sure I’m forgetting a few
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

Steve Kornacki saying it’s the Bulls’ year on MSNBC rn
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲