Sim #7 (41-50)

All sim discussion goes here!
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

So let's just say things are very volatile right now with my job...I have been forced to "re-apply" for my position and a lot of stuff is happening this week into the next

I'm sorry for the shit performance by me lately, I will make it up to you I swear. Draft stuff should be coming out this weekend and things should stabilize (one way or another) in a few days

Again I apologize, love y'all
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

ashes wrote: May 24th, 2024, 4:52 am So let's just say things are very volatile right now with my job...I have been forced to "re-apply" for my position and a lot of stuff is happening this week into the next

I'm sorry for the shit performance by me lately, I will make it up to you I swear. Draft stuff should be coming out this weekend and things should stabilize (one way or another) in a few days

Again I apologize, love y'all
All good! I think I speak for everybody when I say real life comes first - we appreciate you boss
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Monta Ellis is having the best season of his career by far
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Jordan Hamilton is my king
Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

Gosh not having AK and Whiteside is such a blow
Hoff
General Manager

Post by Hoff »

Injuries suck
bobby
General Manager

Post by bobby »

Chalmers playing 40 mpg at PG is not gonna get the job done. Get well soon Derrick
GrundleSauce
General Manager

Post by GrundleSauce »

D Rose heard the pod and got an ulcer. Ulcer became so severe, it manifested an inflamed appendix.
Pokemon Master Rahsaan Roland Kirk. Yes.
The Transfer Portal
Small Council

Post by The Transfer Portal »

Did not have cj miles out scoring Jamal Crawford as a king on my bingo card