Let’s Make Dmo Famous!

All off-topic discussions.
Dmo
General Manager
Let’s Make Dmo Famous!

Post by Dmo »

Hey Gang! I’m trying to get onto this Karaoke Knockout competition and I need all the help I can get!

If you have a couple of minutes, please click on this link and cast your vote for me! https://karaokeko.org/2024/david-morrel

I appreciate your support and I’m looking forward to the upcoming SLN season!
Tyler
General Manager

Post by Tyler »

why they need a credit card for me to support DMo?!?!
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

FROM THE SWAMP: 🎶 I WANT SOMETHING ELSE, TO GET ME THROUGH THIS, SEMI-SWAMP KINDA LIFE 🎶
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
SoNicks
General Manager

Post by SoNicks »

Tyler wrote: February 19th, 2024, 12:41 pm why they need a credit card for me to support DMo?!?!
This comment is sponsored by The Privacy IPhone app.

Are you paranoid with your money. Do you like big numbers not small numbers? Do you have giving CC numbers when you just want to support DMo with no risk of financial exploitation. Then download the privacy app which provides you with tempor credit card numbers to use that have preset dollar limits so if it gets victimi you don’t have a worry! Just turn off the card 🫂
Dmo
General Manager

Post by Dmo »

No credit card is necessary, you can submit a free vote by signing in with FB.

I think you can Donate to add more votes but just the free votes are all I am working for. But I believe you can vote once a day until 2/29... if you were so inclined.