God speaks: Appendixes and the draft

Post them sweet podcasts here!
jwoo
General Manager
God speaks: Appendixes and the draft

Post by jwoo »

Me Merv and the Sim God (!) discuss league goings-on and then get into the draft (!). Spotify was giving me problems so I decided to post the thing and it’s entirety rather than fuck up the audio by cropping (just trust me), so the actual podcast starts about eight minutes or so once the music comes in, but you get a little free banter at the start. Enjoy!

Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

wait, i've just noticed, something in the formatting of the post because jwoo's embedded looks like garbage but Joe's was immaculate

viewtopic.php?t=583
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

ashes wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 11:13 pm wait, i've just noticed, something in the formatting of the post because jwoo's embedded looks like garbage but Joe's was immaculate

viewtopic.php?t=583
Pretty sure it’s because I posted the link from regular Spotify and jwoo posted the link directly from Spotify for Podcasters, which is a different link? Just a guess tho
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
SWAMP STEVEN
General Manager

Post by SWAMP STEVEN »

Listening now!
*DJ DRAMA VOICE* OH YOU HEARD THE RUMORS [GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ] IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMPSTORY!

*lighter flick* Never talk to the cops I don’t speak piglatin / I turned the Nets into the motherfuckin Swamp Dragons 🐉 🐲
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

I love that that TC position superstition is a thing even among people that have played this game for decades, I still haven’t decided if I really believe it but I sometimes make changes just in case. Thank god FBB came and went before the true age of the internet so there’s basically no information online to confirm or deny any of our great myths
"It's great to see the Celtics doing well again, 'cause that was so much fun in my day to go to the Boston Garden and get spit at, get things thrown at you and talk about your mom. It sounds like dinner at Kenny Smith's house."
Joe
Small Council

Post by Joe »

Just finished. The jumping news is basically like scientists finding a live triceratops just rooting around somewhere in the jungle
ashes
Site Admin

Post by ashes »

Joe wrote: February 24th, 2024, 6:44 pm Just finished. The jumping news is basically like scientists finding a live triceratops just rooting around somewhere in the jungle
I mean it’s honestly the most exciting thing for me to happen in the league
Jordo
General Manager

Post by Jordo »

Joe wrote: February 24th, 2024, 5:27 pm I love that that TC position superstition is a thing even among people that have played this game for decades, I still haven’t decided if I really believe it but I sometimes make changes just in case. Thank god FBB came and went before the true age of the internet so there’s basically no information online to confirm or deny any of our great myths
Wait not everyone sacrifices a chicken before TC?
Yee-to-the-Haw
Merv
General Manager

Post by Merv »

Jordo wrote: February 24th, 2024, 7:03 pm
Joe wrote: February 24th, 2024, 5:27 pm I love that that TC position superstition is a thing even among people that have played this game for decades, I still haven’t decided if I really believe it but I sometimes make changes just in case. Thank god FBB came and went before the true age of the internet so there’s basically no information online to confirm or deny any of our great myths
Wait not everyone sacrifices a chicken before TC?
How it starts

Me after TC